|Job title:||Junior Project Engineer|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||R240000 to R300000|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||08 October 2020|
|Job reference no:||2988621162|
Geotechnical Engineering Consulting company has a vacancy for a Junior Project Engineer. Provide technical assistance with the planning, installation, monitoring and reporting of systems for geotechnical applications in the mining and civil engineering industries. Your exceptional communication skills, interest in technology and ability to grasp complex technical concepts quickly are required. Must live in Jhb area.
- Bachelor's Degree (Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering)
- CAD knowledge and experience
- Experience working with hand tools
- Advanced MS Office
- Drivers License and own transport
- Currently reside in Jhb area
- Previous project management exposure desirable
- Previous exposure to mining or civils industry desirable
- Underground and surface project work (installation and monitoring of instrumentation)
- Project scheduling and client liaison
- Liaising and managing suppliers on equipment selection, fabrication, quality etc.
- Project and site visit preparations
- Project and site management with focus on project execution and management of technicians
- Data processing, analysis and report writing
- Instrumentation and equipment design
- Prepare CAD drawings
- Workshop and asset management
- Assist with training and technical support to clients
- Assist with geotechnical instrumentation quality assurance
- Assist sales department with technical queries
Only Online applications will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: The supply of false/incorrect or incomplete information on your CV is illegal.