|Job title:||Sales Executive- Chemicals and Performance Chemicals|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 5 years|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||17 March 2021|
|Job reference no:||2670746353|
International Petrochemical company and distributor of chemicals in Southern Africa, Middle East and Africa has a vacancy for a Sales Representative responsible to achieve sales revenue target, perform, monitor and manage all sales activities within South African market. Tertiary qualification in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or relevant and 2 or more years relevant sales experience required. Based in Cape Town.
- BSc Chemical Engineering/Chemistry/Similar tertiary qualification
- 2-5 years experience in chemical distribution environment selling chemicals and performance chemicals
- SAP experience will be an advantage
- Valid drivers license
- Own car
- Price negotiation, Calculation, Approving Price adjustments
- Maintain current client base- regular visits and tracking (relationship management)
- Secure new clients - grow business and tracking
- Issue contract, quotation and invoices, prepare sales contracts
- Check and close coordination with documentation department and keep customers informed
- Send vessel nominations and obtain confirmation
- Coordinate closely with logistics, sales managers, time charter department and business managers
- Stock control to monitor material releases
- Sales reporting
- Manage client complaints, account balances etc.
Only Online applications will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: The supply of false/incorrect or incomplete information on your CV is illegal.