|Job title:||Technician and Thermal Spray Painter|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 5 years|
|Salary:||R9000 to R15000|
|Job published:||08 June 2020|
|Job reference no:||1941609070|
Position exists for a technician who will operate HVOF, Arc-Spray and Flame Spray machines. Will operate robotic machinery to carry out thermal spray work. Requires a proper understanding of thermal spray methods and material. Based in Midrand region.
- Must be based in Johannesburg or Pretoria region
- Min Grade 12 or relevant qualification
- Min 2 years previous work experience as thermal spray technician
- Must be fluent (reading, writing and speaking) in English
- Must have the ability to read technical drawings
- Must be able to use measuring equipment
- Must have own transport (provide drivers license)
- Previous experience with Oerlikon spray equipment will be an advantage
- Set up and operate production resources ( robot, guns and turntables)
- Inspect and confirm correct surface preparation
- Use measuring equipment with skill
- Execute planned and unplanned maintenance
- Ensure accurate job recording
Only online applications will be accepted. Should you be shortlisted we will make contact with you.
Note: It is illegal to have incomplete/misrepresented/false information on your CV.