|Job title:||Laboratory Analyst|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 5 years|
|Salary:||R126000 to R144000|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||14 September 2020|
|Job reference no:||1294823636|
International Petrochemical company has a vacancy for a laboratory analyst. Must have tertiary qualification in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and a minimum of 2 years laboratory experience in a R&D environment. Specific experience within the petrochemical sector will be an advantage. Good growth potential. Based in the Eastern Cape.
- NDip/B degree in Chemistry /Analytical Chemistry
- Min 2 years experience in R&D and laboratory environment
- Solid experience in laboratory equipment required
- Previous experience in petrochemical industry will be an advantage
- Execute laboratory tests of raw material, semi-by and final products
- Provide analytical results and prepare reports
- Develop internal reports
- Make Physicochemical signs of properties of products
- Develop procedures based on existing standards, norms and safety requirements
- Monthly inventory of Lab chemicals
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment
Only online applications will be accepted. Should you be shortlisted we will make contact with you.
Note: It is illegal to have incomplete/misrepresented/false information on your CV.